DR. KATRINE RØED MEBERG
The Norwegian Horticultural Growers Association -Secretary General.
Minestry of Agriculture and Food.
Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU).
PhD «Controlled atmosphere storage of Norwegian grown pome fruits and berries»
– Fruit growing , CA storage of pome fruits and berries
– Plant physiology, Analyic methods in chemestry and biology
– Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU)
Cand. Scient. Biology – Plant Physiology
– Effect of ozon on ascorbic acid in Picea abies ( L) and Nicotinata tabacum (L), University of Oslo
Cand.mag. Chemistry, mathematics, bioligy, statistics, biochemistry, microchemistry, IT, -University of Oslo
Symposier, seminars ex;
– Postharvest Thechnolygy Short Course – U.C Davis California
– Agriculture Reasearch Department, Wageningen , – storage and quality of cucumbers
– gri-Food : Quality management of fruits and vegetables – from field to table, Finland
– New development in the soft fruit industri – England